Nestled in the picturesque Pacific Northwest, Bellingham, Washington, is renowned for its thriving cider and beer culture with a vibrant community of craft breweries. Bellingham Cider Company is one of these fantastic gathering spaces with delicious housemade ciders and an extensive menu of Northwest favorites, including a great happy hour and kids menu.
Bellingham offers a unique blend of scenic beauty, always a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts, and a unique urban charm that attracts beer and cider lovers from near and far. Bellingham Cider Company sits just on the edge of Maritime Heritage Park in downtown Bellingham, overlooking this stunning green space with water views of Whatcom Creek.
Most of the Bellingham breweries and cideries offer family-friendly dining options, so you’ll want a place to stay that’s great for kids, too! That’s where Sundara West Bed and Breakfast comes in—we’re the perfect lodging option a bit off the beaten path for a restful and relaxing retreat in Washington. You’ll head to the lively places in Bellingham daily and experience absolute serenity and quiet on our beautiful property in the evenings. We have two B&B suites, a multi-room cottage, and a glamping lodge to choose from on-site. Start planning your trip to Bellingham and book your lodging today!
Visit Bellingham Cider Company & More Bellingham Breweries
Bellingham is known for many things: art, culture, outdoor activities, and craft beer! Many of these Bellingham breweries are family-friendly and offer tasty food options as well. Our city is also conscious of those with dietary restrictions, which Bellingham Cider Company is known for including many gluten-free options to serve along with their craft ciders.
Here’s a list of our favorite craft cideries and breweries in Bellingham:
- Bellingham Cider Company: Head here for family-friendly dining options and flavorful craft ciders. Enjoy the Pacific Northwest-inspired menu and a beautiful view overlooking Bellingham Bay and the San Juan Islands. Bellingham Cider Company will be a memorable stop on your adventure in WA!
- Honey Moon Mead & Cider: For a unique experience, different from the craft beer and wine world, mead is such a treat! This meadery and cidery is all about fusting great drinks with an appreciation for art and culture.
- Lost Giants Cider Company: This craft cider company is passionate about creating handcrafted ciders that showcase the beautiful bounty of Washington State. The tasting room is a lovely space to try these colorful ciders.
- Aslan Brewing Company: This award-winning Bellingham brewery offers a family-friendly space for tastings, pints, and housemade pub grub.
- Boundary Bay Brewing: Known as Bellingham’s original craft brewery, you can’t go wrong grabbing a hearty lunch and a classic pint of their now iconic brand beer. This location is just a few minutes from Bellingham Cider Company—it’s always fun to hit more than one place!
- Kulshan Brewing Company: This local brewpub has a great selection of ales and lagers. Be sure to check out the food truck line-up at the two locations in the Bellingham area.
- Larrabee Lager Co: This is the closest of the Bellingham breweries to our bed and breakfast. These easy-drinking lagers go down even nicer with live music! Head to the taproom for great pizza, too.
One of the Best Places to Stay near Bellingham, WA
Our bed and breakfast near Bellingham is just a quick and scenic drive to Bellingham Cider Company and the popular breweries in the area. You’ll be in the ideal location to explore the stunning Pacific Northwest hiking trails, forests, and the bounty of great businesses and restaurants in downtown Bellingham and the historic Fairhaven District; however, when you are on our property, you’ll feel a world away from it all.
If you’re traveling with kids, we have two perfect lodging options. Our 1,200-square-foot multi-room cottage has a full kitchen, laundry, and all the needed amenities for a restful stay. Three bedrooms include a king bed with a twin bed in a loft space upstairs and a queen and bunk beds in the two bedrooms downstairs. There’s plenty of room for family time and privacy when needed. The kids will love our outdoor play structure and the indoor year-round pool room!
If you’d like to experience a unique lodging option, our glamping lodge is a fun way to have the feeling of camping but with extra perks and a comfortable bed. The lodge is roomy for two, but if you have kiddos, we also have mats and sleeping bags for them. There’s a private hot tub, barbecue, and so much more! We can’t wait to host you at our Bellingham bed and breakfast resort! Book your lodging today.