Our Guest Rooms
We want your stay at Sundara West to be a relaxing, comfortable, and luxurious experience.
- Luxurious 500 ct bedding
- En-suite private bath with organic, biodegradable bath amenities.
- Games, cards, books, guides, maps and DVD movies in library.
- Home-cooked breakfast made with local (if possible) and organic ingredients.
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, snacks, microwave and fridge in library.
- TV , wireless internet, and DVD player in each room.
- Plush guest robes
- Central Air Conditioning
- Indoor swimming pool (Open from May until November)
- Hot tub
The Sunflower Room
This cheerful, European (German and Dutch art) inspired room has a king-size bed, a private bathroom with tub and shower, Smart TV, comfortable seating area and a beautiful view of Mount Baker and the serene, lush outdoors.
The Lavender Room
This bright, Victorian-inspired room has a comfortable king-size bed, a private bathroom with a claw foot tub and shower, antique furnishings, Smart TV, comfortable seating area and an amazing view of Mount Baker and the serene, lush outdoors.